Rhythmatics: Math Connections to African/Afro-Cuban Drumming and Dancing
by Janet M. Sharp and Anthony C. Stevens
1. Click here to download zipped file of DVD
2. When it asks "Do you want to open or save this file?" click SAVE
3. Wait about 40 minutes (depending on your connection speed) until it has saved.
4. Double-click on zipped file. If it does not launch an "unzip" utility you can get one here: http://www.winzip.com/ovwc17/downse.htm
5. Open the "Rhythmatics" folder, open the VIDEO_TS folder, and double-click on the first file, "VIDEO_TS" -- that should launch a viewer, like WinDVD.
The authors thank:
Center for Technology in Learning and Teaching, Iowa State University
Curry School of Education ~ Center for Technology and Teacher Education, University of Virginia
Center for Learning and Teaching in the West (CLT West), Montana State University
Back to Ron Eglash home page