For a quick demo do the following:
- Choose music (upper left).
- Click on “Load Demo” (upper right).
- Click on “play”. Enjoy.
- Click stop, and choose a frame under “current frame” (eg frame 2)
- Click “Rotation” (upper left—note that this is rotation around the whole body).
- In " X angle” enter “180” – then click “OK” and you will see the change. You have to remind kids to click “OK” or the data does not enter.
- Now click “play” again and you will see the dancer do a flip.
Some other tips:
- Make sure you test the "save" function before you try this with kids -- they get really frustrated if they put work into something and it doesnt save.
- The "copy" function (button at top center) is really handy because you want each frame to start from where the last frame left off).